dinsdag 19 januari 2010

I'm a sucker for rare scents....



...and this one is a winner! 


Nowadays, everybody is creating some frangrance, and most of the time, their names can't be printed big enough on the bottle. I call it  'celebrity frangrance' and I don't like it. At all.



But this one does the exact opposite. 
I love opposites.



I'm intrigued by the whole mystery around Martin Margiela
The man never showed his face to the public before, never does an interview.


After 20 years of designing, Margiela launches his very first scent, called 'Untitled'.
It's a very woody, herbal, green scent. 
And the best thing of all, it's unisex.


Untitiled is available at Colette in Paris and will be sold in the US Martin Margiela Shops around March.


Sugar.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten